- Past experience in public relations, corporate communications, or relationship management
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Ideal candidate will have experience pitching, crafting, and experience with event management, partnerships and sponsorships.
1. Coordinate with corporates, NGOs and build a strong network with partnerships for the Inclov brand.
2. Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
3. Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
4. Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR based on adding value to media outlets and event managers, not just asking for it
5. Building new partnership models to generate leads and build sales pipeline for Inclov Select.
6. Design and execution of Inclov affiliate program for NGOs, hospital networks and doctors.
7. Conducting workshops at various governmental and non-governmental bodies to talk about our programs.
8. Conduct sessions on Inclov Select at Social Spaces (our offline meetup).
9. Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
You can reach on email@example.com for further clarification. Please attach CV.
For more details check angel.co